Thursday, October 8, 2009

Maybe

I'm one of those people who only blog to rant. But I'm not! I don't even blog. I can talk at you nonstop for hours, but put the computer and the keyboard in front of me, and I go blank.

=_=

Maybe it's because blogging is practically a one-way convo. Which don't work for me.
Anyway. Today has been pretty much the crappiest day I had since, um, last week. And I only knew, like REALLY knew, that it was a crappy day when I signed into my email. Subject; Yahoo! Answers: Your answer has been chosen as the best answer. And I was actually happy. So at that moment, I just knew my day sucked.
Not when I woke up (late) and my hair was all over the place and my nose was blocked and I couldn't breathe properly until I practically whacked myself in the face with the Vicks inhaler.
Not when something (I'm not saying what) snapped and I had to walk around for about, um, half an hour like that before I could fix it.
I'm not gonna continue with more 'Not when...'s, but you get the idea.
Today SUCKED. Bluerghhhhh.

1 commentaires:

メ kEn メ said...

Hi!!! So dats the origin of de song u sent to me dat day.Put a chatbox la