Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Loving the world? WTH.

I am not a pessimistic person. I'm not negative at all, in fact. I'm also not one of the I-hate-myself-weep-weep-weep people. I'm a happy person. And I love everyone/everything very easily =D SERIOUSLY. It's just that when I blog, I go all nego.

Anyway. I'll focus on the joyful. And the people I love today.(I might not love them tomorrow, so if you recognize yourself, yeah yeah you got ONE day.)
Persons 1 and 2. You're both a LOT better than I gave you credit for. Honestly! And that's a good thing! Because initially I had the impression that one of you was a serious self-centred kiss ass, and the other one of you just couldn't care less about things one way or the other. So now I love you both.
Person 3. You're absolutely gorgeous, and you KNOW it, and you probably know who you are after reading the first 7 words (because you're about as deductive as Holmes. Sherlock.). Love ya ;)
Person 4. When I'm nasty to you I don't mean it. Honestly. I don't do things that hurt you on purpose- oh wait, maybe I do, but that's just to get back at you. YOU STARTED IT!!! *koff* I do love you, even though I seldom say it.

Persons 5 and 6 (okay, Kah Wai and Kar Man) HOW DARE THE BOTH OF YOU PONTENG ON THE SAME DAY?!?!?! *douses both of you with gasoline and burns* See, no love for the both of you. HAH! But I still love you both anyway.

1 commentaires:

g.o.s.s.i.p.z. said...

SORRRY! You know you still love us. =)