Thursday, January 7, 2010

And I'm buying MY stairway to heaven

Have I mentioned how much I love Stairway to Heaven?
Honestly I don't even know why I like it so much.

Robert Plant is disturbing. And just a little bit gross. I mean. Look.

This guy wears - or should I say wore?- skintight (do not look south for the safety of your eyes) jeans and bares his chest on stage. Plus he has this mane of hair.

ODD~~

But I like the song, so I'm gonna ignore the singer.

My brother would probably kill me if he knew I'm listening to Track 13 on his Mothership every day the moment I get back from school. And he'd probably go on one of his "You're-stealing-my-favourite-band-don't-copy-me-go-find-your-own-music" tirades. Nevermind - what he doesn't know won't hurt him. >_< *evil laughter*

0 commentaires: