Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ugh. Annoying.

You're so full of bullshit that everytime I see you I gag.

In short, I just don't like you.

You know people don't like you. You just go around creating issues with people, thinking the world revolves around you and all your boring shit that no one cares about except you. Whenever something goes wrong, you find the nearest person within reach you can point your stupid finger at and blame. You find faults, even the SMALLEST bits, and yet you can't see your own HUGE faults that are staring everyone in the face and screaming "LOOK AT ME! SEE HOW ANNOYING I AM!"

Just name one person you don't have something against, and I'll be convinced that you're actually half decent.

Go ahead. I challenge you.

1 commentaires:

g.o.s.s.i.p.z. said...

OH, i know this. I KNOW THIS!