Friday, July 10, 2009

Major Arcana.


I feel so sleepy! You know on some days when you feel like you practically owe it to yourself to sleep, and yet you can't, because you still have work to do?!

Damn.
Oh, and since I'm here, I'll just talk about this picture. It's from the cover of Major Arcana by Dave McKean. I don't know what a Major Arcana is, my guess is that it's a book of some sort, but whatever.
I like this picture SO much! I don't really know why, but it has a nice feel to it. Sort of a masquerade-ish type, don't you think? And it's so surreal. That's the keyword.
Surreal.
Exactly how I feel.

1 commentaires:

Jasmine said...

omg, that pic

u knw when i clicked to ur blog's link, there is actually a pop out saying that i am viewing a site that is for adults, and asking if i wanna continue...

lol