Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So

anyway, let me put everything aside (and by everything I really do mean everything; my buzzing headache, confusion over two letters of the alphabet, the dreaded-thing-happening-in-two-weeks, and my assessment on Friday night) and say something.
Mothers' Day is next month!
'Whaaaaaaaaaat?', you say. 'Lets focus on the dreaded-thing-happening-in-two-weeks instead. Its nearer! And thanks a lot for reminding me, dammit.'*freaks out*
But I need to get my mom something really awesome! And the hardest part is, my mom doesn't like material things. Seriously. No joke.
How in the world am I going to get her something really awesome?!
I could get her, like, a jade thingy. She likes jade. And according to this one website; According to the ancient Chinese, jade represented many of their most valued attributes: courage, wisdom, mercy, justice, emotional balance, love, and fidelity. It can also signify beauty, generosity, and purity. Jade also symbolizes love, health, wealth, and long life. That sounds good. Health, wealth and long life is good.
Yeah. Just one tiny problem. How am I going to afford jade?! *deep breath*
Nevermind. God has a way of making things work out.
Amen to that.

0 commentaires: