Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Omg

today has been really bipolar for me.

In the morning, I woke up in pain. Seriously! My shoulder just gave this loud 'krakkk' sound, waking me up. Yes, it was that loud.
And then when I went to school and found out I had to be on duty DURING P&P, it was totally AWESOME. And Jasmine told me a superlatively funny incident (which I would rather not disclose to prevent embarassment on the part of the person who made the incident happen) which took place yesterday - it was yesterday, right, Jas? In the bus/van/vehicle. TEEHEE!
Then we had the picture sessions, which were real fun. =D Thanks to Derrick for bringing his camera! And the best part of the day was Kah Wai's acting out what will happen when she meets Abdul Samad lol. Thanks darlinkk! For brightening my day just a little bit more.
Oh, and thanks again to Derrick (or more accurately, Derrick's camera) for this picture =D and for posting it on Facebook for me to take.
Yokayyyy. Now I gotta go do my Moral brochure. Tab and Kah Wai, THE INFO! And hope you feel better soon, Tab! Liverpool losing to Chelsea (or is it the other way around? I can never tell what is what) does not mean the end of the world!

1 commentaires:

g.o.s.s.i.p.z. said...

MY PICTURE! hahah. abdul samad, omg. =))