Friday, April 17, 2009

My

day just got considerably better with the presence of Fruit Tree Blackcurrant Aloe.

My day was pretty sucky so far; I missed my Add Maths tuition and I came back (still in school uniform) home at 8pm.

Also, I discovered a awesomely creepy movie I remembered watching when I was a kid. It's called Return to Oz and its a 1985 movie! And I remember the scene where Dorothy ventures into the queen's room, and sees all her heads (yes, the queen can swap her heads) and the heads turn and say something, I can't remember what.


Here's a brief synopsis, straight off imdb.com ; Dorothy, back in Kansas, can't stop thinking about Oz, and even believes that her friends have sent her a key. Auntie Em, worried for Dorothy's health, takes her to a famous doctor who works miracles with electricity. When Dorothy escapes from the treatment, she and a chicken named Billina find themselves in Oz. But when Dorothy tries to find her old friends in the Emerald City, she learns that they've all been transformed by the Nome King. And the evil witch Mombie wants Dorothy's head. It's up to Dorothy, Billina, and their new friends, the clockwork Tik-Tok (aka the royal army of Oz), Jack Pumpkinhead, and a Gump-thing to defeat Mombie and the Nome King and restore the rightful ruler of Oz to her throne.
Yeah, you don't have to read all that.

0 commentaires: